Ginger a natural fragrant spicy rhizome of a plant, can be powdered for ginger tea or ginger root juice. Ginger root has natural juice in a fresh natural state whereas in powder form you can just boil hot water or mix with other juice for benefit of ginger root juice.
Positive benefits of ginger root juice
- Using ginger is amazingly healthy and it is scientifically proved to help in weight loss, as it can dehydrate you so you take more water.
- Ginger root juice has effects to treat some types of stomach problems such as nausea, irritable bowel, stomach upset morning sickness. All you have to do is chew fresh one quarter-ounce piece of ginger.
- Ginger contains Gingerol in its natural state so when you take Ginger root juice tea the Gingerol has medicinal substance.
It is ideal for bedtime brew for good night sleep helping those who find it difficult to catch a sleep.
READ ALSO: Simple Weight Loss Steps That Works
Some Negative effects of ginger root juice
- If you will not take ginger root juice in recommended dosage or ginger root tea, it can alternatively cause heartburn, diarrhea if taken in a large dose.
- Due to the natural spice, it can cause an allergic reaction in some people.
- Wet and red eyes are other challenges when your body reacts with ginger root juice.
READ ALSO: What are Fast Detox Weight Loss Drinks?
There are methods you can have your ginger juice, either
- By grating it and using it in food
- By crying the ginger root, then grind it to powder or
- By chewing it raw when still fresh.
Regardless of the method used there are different benefits as to each of the named. When it is cooked in food there is a reaction stage that the ginger undergoes and the strength may be reduced if the food is to take longer on a heat source. This is too different from mixing powder ginger root for juice.
READ ALSO: Nutritional Health Principles
Now the benefit of ginger water ginger water may be almost similar to ginger tea is made just by boiling fresh ginger roots in water to boil, then cool and drain the liquid.
Ginger water can also work as a detox but at a slow pace, unlike lemonade body detox that helps in weight loss and body cleanse.
Well, here is a short method on how to make ginger water recipe
Preparation and procedure
- Find sizable enough fresh ginger roots and reasonable water ratio
- Wash the part of the ginger root that you need to use.
- Grate 1/2 teaspoon of ginger.
- Boil 2 cups of water on a moderate heat source.
- Add the grated ginger once the water starts to boil 70 degrees. For about 7-10 minutes.
- Remove the water from the source of heat and let it cool for about 5 minutes,
- Sieve the ginger from the water and discard the ginger.
- Enjoy ginger water hot, warm or cold.
- You can make it healthy by adding 2 spoons of honey and squeeze of lemon juice. You will love this so just make a bulk stock in the refrigerator.